Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Mother is My Hero


Look at my cute mom!

If you're ever having a hard day, I know someone you should talk to. My mom has to be the most positive person I know. Today Klane and I went over to visit her and she is all smiles, even though the last of her hair fell out this week after her second chemotherapy treatment. Look at her in this picture earlier this week! My dad cut her hair short for her when it really started coming out. She has always been such a great example to me of the power of positive thinking, and since she was diagnosed with Lymphoma a month ago, nothing has changed! We're so blessed to have such great examples around us from our wonderful family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie - I had no idea. I guess we are a little behind the times. Please know your mom is in our prayers. She is awesome and so are you. I am glad you are joining the blogging world!

Lynsie said...

Angie- I too was behind the times! We also have your mom in our prayers!Please tell your mom we are thinking of her. We Love you and your amazing family so much. I am so glad you chose Klane, and are a part of our family.