Saturday, March 29, 2008

First time for everything


Klane and I went up to Snowbird for my first skiing lesson! Klane was a great teacher and very patient with me. Everything about skiing is completely backwards from snowboarding, it was crazy! I kept trying to use my skis like I would use my board, and I got pretty frustrated with myself. But we still had fun! By the end of the day I finally started to feel like I was getting a handle on it. I'm excited to be able to do both! And Klane says he's willing to give snowboarding a shot sometime. We forgot to ask someone to take a picture of both of us, so we took one the next morning with our amazing sunburns. We were raccoons! Take my word for it, this picture doesn't do them justice at all.

1 comment:

Dayna said...

way to go on trying a different, and *better* sport. LOL, jk. crazy to see Klane with shorter hair! but it looks good :)