Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snowbird


Little Cloud; that's Mike up ahead. It was kind of snowy!


Proof that skiers and snowboarders can live together in harmony :)


In the tunnel (I guess I'm hanging loose?)


Klane and Mike in the tunnel. Woo!

Mike, Klane and I had such a fun day at Snowbird on Saturday! Sorry there are no action shots, but that's just proof that we were having too much fun skiing to stop and take pictures. It wasn't crowded, the snow was pretty dang good and we even got fresh tracks on one run. :) It snowed the whole day so the light was pretty flat. Kind of crazy to be flying along and not know whether you were about to hit a bump or a dip, but hey it was exciting! I don't think I've ever had a day when I was so tired after every run (once again proof that we were having too much fun to stop. And proof that the snow was fairly deep: Awesome!), but it was so fun and I couldn't wait for the top of the lift and the next one! It was a really fun time.

1 comment:

Dayna said...

we need to go skiing with you sometime. that looked like so much fun!!