Monday, May 12, 2008

Cruisin

I had so much fun with the girls from work on our cruise last week! It was so much fun to have a break and just hang out with everyone. I absolutely love the people I work with and we had so much fun together being crazy, ordering room service at 1 am, riding bikes on Catalina, shopping, taking pictures, talking, dancing, and being silly girls. I also got to go to Sea World and for some real mexican food in Ensenada with my parents. I had such a fun time. Our bosses are so awesome for taking us all on such a great trip.
And thanks to my sweet husband Klane for holding down the fort while I went off and played; he was so busy with school and work while I was gone! I think it was actually good because he could stay up till 2:00 am working and I wouldn't have to worry about him! Love you so much babe.

6 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! I sent a bridal shower invite to the office. You are for sure invited if you would like to come. Its Saturday at 11. I hope all is well

Sharla said...

Hi Sis, What a fun post and yes we did have a blast. I am still recovering and it was so worth it. You are a doll and I loved the pics. I loved spending time with you on our trip. You are awesome!!

Bobbilynn said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow. CUte pics!

Liz & Zac said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Dayna said...

What a fun trip!! Your pictures are so cute- you are so cute- and it sounds like you had one awesome time. I hope you got some good sun while you were away (it rained most of our trip). And klane... what a trooper!

Calee said...

You're right- I went to the Wright Fam blog and got stuck there! I would love to have some of those photography skills... not to mention those piercing blue eyes!