Sunday, May 25, 2008

Engagement Rings and Princess Crowns

This weekend we had some exciting family things going on. First, Mike and Sara got engaged! We are so excited for Sara to officially become part of the family; we love her! Plus, it will be so fun to have another married couple to hang out with. We love you guys!

The other fun event was our niece Tessa's first birthday. We all went over to Lynsie's house for a Princess Party, complete with pink presents and a princess crown cake. We love this little girl, she is our cutest and most favorite niece! :)

4 comments:

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

It was so good seeing you at the office today! As you know I'm a big fan of your recipes and I check your blog everyday to get updated on the deliciousness! I'm totally gonna try the popcorn! But really I miss you girls from the office and I just love ya! Keep up the new recipes, I love them

Unknown said...

great photos - and fun family events.

Dayna said...

what a fun little girls bday party! who made the princess crown cake? cute pics!!!

Angie said...

lynsie made it, she is amazing! I think she got the idea out of family fun magazine. she's good!