Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Listen to John Mayer



We went to see John Mayer last night! The concert was so entertaining! We surprised Klane's dad with tickets for Father's Day, so the whole family went together. We had such a great time and the concert was amazing; John Mayer is such a talented performer and musician. He can play the guitar like nobody's business. He would do these five minute guitar solos mixed in with his songs that were mind-blowing. Plus he can sing just as well live as on his CD, plus he was pretty funny too. It was fun to watch because you can tell that he absolutely loves doing what he does, making music, and he just, i don't know, exudes this joy up on stage. It was very cool. All in all it was a fun night. We're so glad we went!
As usual you can click on the picture of John to see more.

3 comments:

Calee said...

How fun! I love concerts especially outside summer time ones. It's cool you get along so well and do so much with Klane's fam.
PS- in the girls pic you look just like Sharla-junior! I tell my mom and sisters all the time that I wish for more height and you've got it :)

Harries Family said...

I agree John Mayer is Amazing. I saw him in concert a few years ago when I was so in love with him. He put on a great concert. Seems like you have been having a great and busy summer! Miss ya

Colette said...

Hey, I was at this concert too! Amazing! I love your blog, Angie. Enjoy your last weeks of summer!