Sunday, July 20, 2008

July


It has been a busy month! I really cannot believe we're wrapping up July already; wasn't the Fourth just last week? We have had a lot of fun things keeping us busy. We had a great Fourth of July weekend with Klane's family. We watched the parade, played Slip N Slide with the boys, and had a BBQ and fireworks at Annie's. (Click the sparkler pic to see more.) We also went out to the Magleby's to swim and i just wish i had the video of Klane and Mike launching Ethan over the volleyball net in the pool. It was EPIC.
Other recent happenings: Mike and Sara kicked our butts at bowling, we had a fun "cousin date" at the cabin with Kyle, Michelle, Ashley and her fiance Matt (who we met for the first time and really liked), more boating with Grandma Marilyn, Sheralyn and Sheralee, and we also took family pictures last week with the Hardings.

I like this picture of just the girls. I just love my sister in laws, they are so much fun and such wonderful women. And I'm excited Sara is officially becoming part of the family so I'm not the only tall blonde! Love you girls, you're the best.

P.S. Running update: Klane and I ran 7 miles on Saturday. It's fun to see how much endurance we're building, last week it seemed impossible to run that far, but it felt great! We're gearing up for 8 next weekend.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Hi Sis,

I loved the family pictures. What a handsome family, and you look so beautiful as usual. Thanks for all you do and for sharing your fun life with us. We are so proud of all you are and all you do. I love having married kids!! Love ya

Dayna said...

way to go on preparing for the half marathon. i am proud of you. you inspire me to get off my lazy butt ;)

Amber and Ryan said...

That is awesome. When is the marathon?