Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday!




Today at work was unusual: we worked a full day even though it is Friday! That may sound normal to you, but SmilePerfect usually has Fridays off, so in honor of our five day workweek we all had a potluck lunch. I just have to say how much i love the women i work with. They are all such high energy people, are great examples to me, have hilarious senses of humor, and are so much fun and i love the friendships we share. They make coming to work FUN. And they are great cooks! (Must be all the Food Network we watch in the clinic.) Everyone brought yummy food today. These pictures are of just some of us enjoying our delicious lunch. Love you girls!

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

How fun. How come you guys had to work on a friday?

Liz & Zac said...

I miss you guys! you all look so cute in your Smile Perfect attire. The food looks yummy. What a great idea. Tell everyone Hello for me!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Aww, Ang I love you! I have so much fun working with you! I'm so so so very sad you're going back to school! I'm going to miss the heck out of ya!