Friday, September 12, 2008

It's all in the details...


Oh, fun! We threw a beautiful bridal shower for my wonderful soon to be sister-in-law, Sara. I love you Sara! Can't wait to be officially related to this girl, and officially neighbors at Wymount. Anyway, when I say "we" threw a shower, really a lot of the credit for the amazing beautifulness of the whole thing was thanks to the dynamic party planning duo: Kaylene and Monette. Put these two together, along with the help of Lauren (official party planning goddess) and something amazing will always result. It was just that, and everyone had a great time. Delicious food, beautiful decor, awesome "get to know your fiance" game by Annie, and good company. The secret to beautiful party planning success? Details, details, details! Check out the pics to see what I mean.

8 comments:

Ross Co. said...

And what is the perfect party without the professional photographer?! Great photos ang!

Amber and Ryan said...

We are in the market for a nice camera. I know you got a new one; what kind is it and do you like it?

Alyssa/Jo said...

Wow...I need to learn stuff from these people. That is amazing!!

Dayna said...

awesome shots! that really was a FUN party.

Caitlin said...

Oh my beautiful!! Wow!! It looks like a party for a princess or someone very very special!! How fun!! Great pics ang...you're very talented! And I love sara and how fun for both of you to be related to eachother now!! so great

Mills Family said...

WOW! Ang, that is like AMAZING!! I was left without words! Lis

Emily said...

These pics are so beautiful! Right out of a magazine! What a fun shower. Angie, thanks for your congrats on my blog. We miss living close to you guys. How is Klane's singles ward going this fall?

Dayna said...

I stole your idea of "recipe of the moment". You're always giving good ideas for cute blogs.