Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick Powell Trip


I've never been to Lake Powell on an overnighter, so this past weekend was a first for me! We ran down to the lake with my family on Friday morning to ski and surf for the extended weekend. We had a blast while the weather lasted, but after listening to the weather report Friday night, we decided to head home the next day. There were thunder storms from Saturday night to Monday afternoon! Shoot! But we made the most of our time there and it was really a blast. We relocated to the cabin where we spent the rest of the rainy but beautiful weekend.
Click the pic for more.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Angie, I love reading about your many adventures! We miss you as neighbors, it feel strange not to know or go to church with our neighbors out here, but they seem nice. How is the new semester?

Sharla said...

Howdy Angie,

Thanks for the great pics. I hadn't seen many of them until I logged on to the blog. You do so many amazing things and we love you too pieces. Hey, you little crazy girl with your happy couple secret. Love ya too pieces. What fun adventures we had in our quick trip.

Bobbilynn said...

cute pictures! Your mom looks great with short hair! I miss you girls! We need to go to lunch sometime!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I love powell. All time favorite place. My hubby and family are there right now...and I'm studying. :( Looks like we have yet another thing in common!!

Mills Family said...

Oh man! I totally LOVED the pics! SURF ON!! Lis

Colette said...

Angie! All your pictures are so fun! What kind of camera do you have?