Monday, June 2, 2008

Lonely...

We were feeling abandoned this weekend. Annie, Chris, Lynsie and Nathan are on a cruise; Mike and Sara are at Yosemite with her family; Kyle and Michelle are in Israel with her family; my dad, Justin and Brandon were at Zion's Camp; and my mom went to visit her parents in So Utah. It was just us, Klane's parents and Lynsie's kids yesterday! Come home everyone, we miss you!

I did find something to occupy me though... I started reading The Host, Stephenie Meyer's new book, and I am officially sucked in. It is really good. I read all day Sunday. Love it! Can't put it down! Definitely recommend it.

8 comments:

Harries Family said...

I bought it about a week ago, and only have read to the 2nd chapter because I keep getting interupted. So I am not sucked in yet, good to hear that you can't put it down... I am waiting for that moment.

Dayna said...

I saw this in the airport and was so tempted to get it but knew that if i did i would NEVER finish my independent study classes. I'll definitely have to pick it up when I'm done. I love her books!

Marissa said...

I am dying to read that book! I probably should finish up my classes before I even think of picking up something that I can't put down though.

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I need to get that book! I have heard great things about it.... This rainy weather makes me want to get in my bed at night and unwind with a good book so looks like I'll be picking up The Host :)

Liz & Zac said...

Yep, loved it!

Calee said...

Hey, I subscribed to Zen Habits; I love that kind of stuff! Thanks for the link!

Dayna said...

We made the Sin Popcorn yesterday up in Alpine to eat while we watched the basketball game. It was SO good.

Mills Family said...

Hi guys! Hey, so I tried to leave a comment the very first time I saw your blog ages ago..but it didn't work! Anyway, I just started our own blog yesterday afternoon with the help of my new nextdoor neightbor friend, Rachel! So, any helps on blogging are definately needed for me ok! ANyway, jay and I love, love, love to read your blog! You guys amaze us! You're always doing way cool stuff! ANyway, we love keeping up with you on your blog..it sort of feels like WE are doing all that way cool stuff with you guys! ha ha! I love your pictures! You guys should go professional! All of your pics look like postcards or pictures from magazine covers! your overnight camping trip pics were AMAZING!!! fun! love ya, lis and jay!