Sunday, November 9, 2008

Two Families at the Cabin


Graf family + Harding family + the cabin ... all of our favorite things in one evening! Everyone got together this weekend for a very fun night. We love spending time with our families and to have everyone together was so fun! We had a yummy dinner, played with the kids, had a few rounds of catch phrase, enjoyed delicious dessert and just generally enjoyed each other's company. I feel so blessed that we have such great families on both sides. We love you all!

Click Ethan's picture to see a few more, if you want.... Klane took them... they're cool.... Also, scroll down, there's another post under this one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie, you are so sneaky and I just love you. You make my life so much better and more exciting. Thanks for your love and support. Thanks for your post!!! I just get busy you know, and a little crazy! Lets get together soon, and find my camera, then we can post together. Love ya

Unknown said...

That was mom, I don't know why it posted Beanz!!!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Ang,
I have spent the past 45 minutes reading your recent, and older posts and viewing your beautiful pictures. You are such a fluent and descriptive writer. I love how clear and logical you are! It's so refreshing! Thanks for uplifting me with your meaningful messages and your positive out look on life.
You really are inspiring!

Who That Be That Is said...

it's official...we are blogger buds! ahahaha I love your blog and all your creative ideas and interesting entries...i see this relationship going far!

Lindsay (pat's wife)

Shanna said...

That looks like so much fun. You guys are awesome. We'll see you soon.

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Hey Ang, I was thinking we should have a roomie reunion after Thanksgiving. I haven't talked to anyone except Jess for ages!

What do you think?

Sheralee said...

Angie, you're amazing. :) I was reading your posts and comments etc and you're just so good at making people feel good! I love that you take the time to let people know you're thinking about them. I just had to say hi because last night I was telling Casey stories about our summer week exchanges and it made me laugh. :) Good times! i love ya!