Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update:

November hasn't been my month to blog. We have been busy and haven't taken many pictures, so I haven't thought of posting. But we are still alive and well. My 22nd birthday came and went, with much celebrating, eating out, cake and ice-cream, surprises, presents, and the traditional shopping trip with mom. After the big movie premier and associated girl's night out, Twilight has been a main topic of conversation, which Klane is loving I'm sure. :) We travelled to Southern Utah for Thanksgiving and had a great time catching up with family who we don't see nearly enough. (I had great ambitions of taking lots of pictures but didn't pick up the camera once. Darn!) Two weeks left in the semester and then it's on to Christmas break (!!!) and then our last semester of college (!!!!!!!!!), which is awesome. We will find out soon where our internship will take us. I will keep you updated.
Sorry for the blog drought. Life is crazy (but good).

4 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

You only have one semester left? That is so awesome. Happy belated birthday! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I have few B-day pics, but I also packed my camera all the way to So. Utah and then didn't get it out once. We were just to busy cooking and having fun. That is a good thing in so many ways! Love you and thanks for the new family pic on my blog. You take such good care of your mother!!

Sharla said...

That last post was me, I don't know what Brandon does to my computer!!!

Dayna said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I have missed your postings, but I am glad to hear that all is well!