Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Year Anniversary





We celebrated our one year anniversary by visiting the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point, going to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple, and eating at The Roof. It was such a fun day. We had our reception at the Garden Visitor's Center on the last day of Tulip Festival last year, and I haven't been inside the Salt Lake Temple since we were married there, so everything was very reminiscent of our wedding day. I got to practice my photography skills on the tulips, which was fun. Klane was a good teacher and was patient with me. He is such a perfect husband and I have loved every minute of being his wife! The first year has been amazing and I can't wait for more.




Us at the Tulip Festival last year


9 comments:

Ross Co. said...

We are so glad Klane was somehow able to trick a girl like you into marrying him! How did he get so lucky? Love you Ang!

Sharla said...

Hi Klane and Angie,

I loved your anniversary pics and message. What a perfect example you two are of a Happy couple that is moving forward in such a positive way. With so much negativity going on in the world it is so refreshing to come across something so magical as the two of you. We think you are awesome and are so very proud of all you are about. Thank you for sharing and making us so happy as well!!

Whitney Bennett said...

Angie that was so cute. You guys are so adorable...it makes me so happy. I'm glad you found him. What a good idea to spend your one year the way you did. :) Hope all is well!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Congrats on your first year together, I love you guys!! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm so very excited you're working ALL the time now!!! Love ya Ang!-Linds

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marissa said...

Those tulips are beautiful. You are beautiful. It is all so beautiful.
By the way, I tried making your BBQ Chicken pizza and it was a hit!

Dayna said...

Congratulations!!!! The pics you took of the tulips are so pretty! Steve and I keep telling Klane we need to have a night where he teaches us all he knows about the camera. Steve is convinced that you and I should start our own company and take engagement photos of people. HA! I'm all... let me learn how to atleast do one thing other than AUTO on the camera first, ok??

You look beautiful and I've always wanted to go to the roof. Looks like its a really neat place to eat. What a neat way to celebrate. I can't believe how fast a year has gone by!

Well, we love you guys and congrats again!

Calee said...

Congrats! Time flies huh? It feels like just barely we were at Thanksgiving Point for your reception. I love the Roof; Jed and I go there every year too. That's where we ate right after he proposed so now it's a tradition.:)
PS: I didn't know you were a photographer, I'm impressed!