Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hardworking man...

Our lives have been absolutely CRAZY lately. Klane's portfolio to apply for the creative track of the advertising program was due last Friday, plus he has been doing some on-the-side freelance design work in addition to his regularly full work and school schedule. I feel like I never see him! He has been up till 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 in the morning every night the past two weeks. This is how I found him a couple nights last week when I woke up at 4:45 and noticed the lamp was still on in the living room. He falls asleep working on his computer and I think it's so cute I had to take a picture. I woke him up and coaxed him to bed so he could get a couple hours before his 8:00 AM class. My husband works too hard. I just love him though.

7 comments:

Amie said...

I have been through that with my hubby and I am sure more is to come. There is nothing better than having a hard working husband!

Bobbilynn said...

Oh my gosh Angie! Your husband does work too hard! That is a good quality though. You two are totally a power couple, you're motivated, good looking and dedicated! Rock on Ang! See you Thursday

Klane said...

Where did that come from? Angie... you're in BIG trouble!

Marc and Alexis said...

Thanks for finding my blog! Now we can be blogging buddies

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

ANG! I love the recipe of the week idea, keep that up!!! When I do cook, (rarely) I love taking old boring recipes and spicing them up!! This looks delish I'll have to try it!
Your posts are always so well written and cute! LOVE IT
Hard working husbands are good to have around!

Sharla said...

Love you two kids, and love who you are. Both hard working and doing amazing things together. Its fun!!

Dayna said...

oh Klaner.