Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

We got a much needed break this weekend with General Conference. It was so nice to relax together and with our families and listen to the words of our church leaders. I loved Jeffrey R. Holland's and M. Russell Ballard's talks, to name a couple. We had the amazing opportunity to attend the Sunday morning session, and it was so awesome to be there to hear President Monson speak in General Conference for the first time as our prophet. I loved his talks and he was so funny, too! He is such a great man.
The solemn assembly Saturday morning was powerful.

Klane and I also decided that if one of the Apostles were to be a secret agent, it would definitely be Elder Uchtdorf, hands down. He is the MAN.
It was a great conference, and in between sessions Klane was able to catch up on some sleep, which I was grateful for because I worry about him staying up late every night! The only pictures I ended up with were ones of the food we ate. (Weird?) But I was excited about these incredible pancakes I made on Saturday, so, check out the recipe to the side. YUM.

And... here is the BBQ chicken pizza I made on Friday night. Who needs Pizza Factory??! Ok I'm done...

8 comments:

Lindsay Henderson said...

Nice work there sister Harding! I must say I'm very impressed by your pizza making skills!

Angie said...

hahaha i am the biggest dork. I had to post it, it was a good pizza okay? Still a dork. Oh well. :)

Unknown said...

You are so cute and talented. Look at all your baking. I am impressed with how hard both of you work. I remember that there was once a day I could function on those really late nights. Not anymore...

Klane said...

That pizza was so stinkin' good! I ate half of it on the spot. The pic just doesn't do it justice.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

The recipe for that pizza will definitely have to be next! It looks SO good!

Sharla said...

You are amazing and so dang cute!! You have got it all and I love you too pieces!!! We loved the syrup you brought up for our buttermilk pancakes. Dad said they were the best ever. I need to keep track of how many times he says that. He is so dang cute. I love our husbands!!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Ok I left you a comment on the pancakes but WOW on the pizza!! Your brave to attempt a pizza... it intimidates me! I want to have a slice right now... Your such a good wifey!

Dayna said...

That pizza looks so yummy! (and its lunch time right now, haven't eaten, and looking at that is not helping). I LOVE the buttermilk syrup-- thats from the PICA book isn't it? So good. I'm definitely gonna have to try those pancakes sometime.