Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Klane!


I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He is so good to me and he is such a deeply good person. Klane teaches me every day with his example of patience, integrity, testimony, hard work, dedication, kindness... the list goes on and on. Thanks for being the perfect husband. Happy birthday babe, I'm so glad you were born!
We had a fun birthday celebration with Klane's family yesterday. We celebrated Lynsie's and Klane's birthdays. Delicious dinner, cake and ice-cream, and touch football in the yard. It was such perfect weather we had to take advantage of it. We love our family and we love doing fun things together. Click the picture to see the rest.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

happy birthday klaner!!!!!!

Dayna said...

you added more pictures-- THEY ARE ADORABLE!

Sharla said...

So fun to Celebrate someone so worthy of A Celebration. We love you two!!

Sheralee said...

Happy birthday to Klane! :) and yes Angie I did have Lindsey and yes she is one of the ones I told you about... :)