Monday, June 30, 2008

Strawberry Days

I'm waiting to get pictures of our camping trip this weekend, so in the meantime I'll post our pics from the Strawberry Days Rodeo. We didn't bring our big camera so the pictures aren't amazing, but we love the people in them and we had fun at the rodeo. This year featured motocross riders doing backflips! And there's always the delicious strawberries and cream.
P.S. There are also two random pics of us after a wedding reception... notice my mom and my coordinating outfits. No we did not plan it, yes we think alike.

4 comments:

Sheralee said...

Angie you're so pretty! I was just at the cabin in Hatch and I was looking at your wedding pictures and I decided that you are so beautiful! Anyway...I just thought I'd let you know. :) love ya!

Dayna said...

I love rodeos!!

Sharla said...

Thank you sis for being so amazing and doing so many great things at once. I Love you and Klane and think you are just fantastic

Lindsay Henderson said...

I love you Ang! I can't wait to go this weekend, whoo hoo for Batman!!