Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Staff Play Day


I love these women. They are what make work enjoyable. They are my friends! We also have an amazing boss (maybe i'm bias) who takes us to lunches and conventions and makes sure we have a staff play day twice a year. This time was a BBQ, hike and games at the cabin.


Three amigas

Aubrye's princess hat fell in the mud! No!




Lindsay is a supermodel. Lindsay moved this week. I can't really talk about it yet. How can you say goodbye to someone so wonderful? She is a beam of sunshine and I'm grateful to have her in my life. (And i hope she always is! Hint: stay in touch Linds! ;) She will really be missed, for a lot of reasons. She's a great worker, but more than that I'll miss her contagious laugh, fun girl talk and her innate ability to make you feel like you're her best friend in the world. Linds is a lover. She's bubbly and outgoing and will call you "sister". I love Lindsay. She is my sister! Miss you Linds!

7 comments:

Sharla said...

I agree with everything you just said, especially the Awesome Boss!! He is my favorite, but the I love the ladies. They are like family!! Tears were shed when Lindsay came in to get her check during staff lunch. She, I am sure, leaves a big void whenever she moves away. What a happy, sweet, amazing gal. Makes you glad you just got the chance to know her. Love the smile perfect staff, and love Lindsay!!

Ross Co. said...

I really hope you tore it up on Guitar Hero ;)

Amber and Ryan said...

Good idea to skip clinic to go! Looks like fun!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Aww Ang, thank you, I miss you guys so much already! When we were unloading the car today, Travis handed me the picture of us and I had my first melt down! It was hard to leave the office yesterday too! Thank you for being such a great friend, I love you:) I'll call you when we're settled in!

Liz & Zac said...

OH this made me miss all of you so much!! Looks like you had a good time. You ladies are all so beautiful!

Bobbilynn said...

I agree with Liz, this made me wish I was still working. The girls there are so fun! It really is the hardest part about being a stay at home mom, it means being a away from friends mom too. :( Miss you all!

Mitzi said...

Yea Ange, our play day was so fun!! What a great group of ladies, all of them makes work sooo enjoyable. Linds will be missed tons, she is super girl :) Thanks for sharing your pictures, tell your Mom and Dad that you are better than Max Bonzo.