Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Leaves = Joy


I seriously have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. After I took some family pictures of the Smiths on Sunday, the kids had to take advantage of the leaves in grandma's yard. I love these kids. They are hilarious. I couldn't get a picture of Ethan without him pulling some crazy face, and they were so funny throwing the leaves in the air and having us bury them. Until we have children of our own I am totally satisfied to play with these kids. I love them!
(Click the picture as usual.)

3 comments:

Sheralee said...

Oh my goodness so cute! These pictures are priceless! You have a lot of talent, I love looking at pictures on your blog. You're going to be the cutest mom Angie :)

Sharla said...

Way to Go!!!

Ross Co. said...

One of those moments when we were all very glad that Angie had her camera ;)