Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Harding house on a school night

This evening, husband Klane is working on his portfolio till the wee hours. That guy stayed up all night last night. And yet, right now he is singing to me, along with Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack. I love him. He's my favorite person.


Speaking of Klane singing songs, after Stake Conference yesterday we were driving away from the Provo Tabernacle and Klane started singing Rock With You by Micheal Jackson to me and dancing, and then I was singing backup and also dancing, and we stopped to let some people cross the street who turned out to be some of the singles from our ward, and they laughed at us. They probably think we're just really cool. I'll bet Bishop Green wouldn't have been caught dancing in his car.

Also, I made banana chocolate chip muffins and maybe ate three. And then studied for a test tomorrow. But didn't spend nearly as much time studying as I did planning how to decorate our next apartment, wherever it is. Oops.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

You are an amazing girl! Can I be your bestest friend and go shopping with you in New York and hang out with you when you are done with all this crazy schedule! I love you guys! Way to sing and dance thru the stress of work, school and crunch time!!

Dayna said...

I would LOVE to witness you both dancing/singing in your car sometime. I would definitely have thought that was cool and joined you.

Those muffins look delish. Love banana and chocolate chip- yum yum yum.