Thursday, March 26, 2009

and i felt like i could fly

a last minute snowstorm rolled in this week. probably the last of the season.
we couldn't pass up the opportunity.

i am so glad we didn't.
i haven't had many powder days in my years of skiing, and this was the best i've ever had.


i've only had fresh tracks once before, but this morning we did. oh my. we did.
that has to be the closest you can get to what it feels like to fly.


today i was grateful to heavenly father for creating snow. what a great idea!


it's always fun to ski with cute husband and mike. they are good at jumping off of stuff, and i am good at watching.
and then we all fly down the mountain together. good times!

5 comments:

Lynsie said...

Sounds like you all had so much fun! One of these days I need to get up there with you guys....can you believe I have yet to go skiing with my bros.....

meg fee said...

oh man, skiing might just be my absolute favorite thing to do in all the world! thanks for your kind comments, I know how rough it can be so if you ever need to talk more just shoot me an email. i hope all is well, im wishing you the best!

healthy ashley said...

You look like an image straight from a magazine! Looks like a blast. I enjoy my sunshine here in Tampa, but I'm still jealous of skiing!

Dayna said...

one thing i have missed so very much this winter as my "condition" has kept me from being able to go :( looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Mills Family said...

Ang, I love these pics! Oh, you guys are so fun! beautiful pics