Sunday, November 15, 2009

30 rock

Sometimes Klane and I get off around the same time in the evening. The other day I walked down to his office to meet him after work and head home together. We were walking past Rockefeller Center and came upon a fun surprise...

30 Rock from Angie Harding on Vimeo.



So basically we saw Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin filming a Christmas episode of 30 Rock. It was cool to see! They had a lot of huge lights all along the street, lots of cameras and equipment, and the street was decorated with Christmas stuff.

It was funny, before we noticed they were filming, Klane and I were just walking and talking and ignoring the crowds, and I thought, "Wow, this street is so nicely lit! We should always walk home this way!" Haha.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

haha! I love you Ang! That is totally what I would have thought and said, "this street is so lit up!..let's make sure we always walk home this way"! You make me smile! You know what?! You and Your hubby are so good to be thinking about and taking care of eachother...and so that's why you didn't pay attention that much to the crowds, etc. I love your marriage and the good examples you guys are. And, I love your awesome exciting life! NEW YORK... NEW YORK baby!

Abbie said...

I am still so jealous. You have no idea how much I want to see Tina Fey. NO IDEA! I need to get a job on 5th.

I'm so excited for Saturday! And happy birthday eve eve! heehee

Hey ALL! said...

Angie i miss you!!!! Would you play with me if Gav and I went out to NY sometime?
Eliana

Katherine said...

This is what I love about NYC!!! You never know whom or what you may run into or get to witness! What fun-- I'm so happy for you guys!