Thursday, April 9, 2009

the count-down

two more loads of laundry.
six more clinic days.
one more lesson to prepare for sunday school.
one more fill-up for the car.
eight more drives to school.
three more gallons of milk.
two more sunday dinners with family.
fourteen more days.


there are a lot of ways to count down, but the point is
we are moving to New York City just two weeks from today!

we'll go running in central park,
learn the subway system, walk the brooklyn bridge, and start making a dent in
my ever-growing list of 'things to do in new york' i've been compiling from
reading the blogs of many lds new yorkers.

we'll miss utah life dearly
(especially our family)
but we are so excited for this new adventure!

5 comments:

Sara said...

How did it get so close??? have you penciled in our llama renting extravaganza?? btw. not joking.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I'm so excited for you, Ang! You and Klane are going to have so much fun. Matt and I are thinking about making a pit stop in NYC on our way home from Europe this summer and if we do, count me in as your running buddy for a day or two :-)

Morgan said...

Hey Angie! I hope you don't mind my commenting. I just recently came across your blog and I love it! How exciting that you are coming to NYC! I'm here right now for school and I love living here. I'm pretty sure that you will, too! I also love reading the blogs of LDS New Yorkers. Here are links to a couple of the ones I read with some more great ideas for things to do in the city. They're just too great not to share!
http://mikeandkathryn.blogspot.com/2009/01/lets-play-tourist.html

http://mormoninmanhattan.blogspot.com/

emily kate said...

I didn't realize it was so soon. Good luck! E-mail me if I can help with anything.

Abbie said...

Thank you kindly! Now I have plenty of reading. AND (drum roll drum roll drum roll) I bought our double Maclaren last night. Between that and all these blogs, I feel very prepared for our move.