Sunday, April 26, 2009

North East Regional Board - DONE!


I can't believe it really happened, but it did. I survived the clinical board exam! I feel great, because this sounded like something that I could never do. Fly a patient to an unfamiliar, huge city, to a college I've never been to and take a rigorous clinical exam??! I really did that? It is still kind of surreal. This is us right after walking out. We feel great!

And for those who are interested, the test actually went really well. The clinic floor examiners and assistants were nice and helpful (in a very Eastern, short and to the point, almost rude but actually nice kind of way) and I finished cleaning the assigned teeth in an hour and 40 minutes, even though two hours were allowed. The examiners were actually a little confused when I sent my patient in to be evaluated early, but they said I did well!

5 comments:

theRach said...

Way to go, Ang -- I've been thinking about you all day and wondering how it went. Glad to hear you survived!

Christine said...

that is awesome! i hope it's that easy out here...

kaylie jean. said...

Yay! Good job ang!

Sharla said...

So proud of you, we knew you could do it!!
Great job Angie!
Love,
Dad and Mom

MommaChelle said...

that is quite the accomplishment! so awesome, congrats!