Sunday, April 19, 2009

not that i'm stressed or anything, but...


We are moving in four days and we haven't even started packing. I have only acquired one lonely cardboard box. We've just been so busy, soaking up all the time we can with family. And I was occupied with the anesthesia exam yesterday. Check one thing off the list!

Unfortunately, the list is still very, very long.

Find boxes
Sort stuff into what we're taking to NY, leaving in UT or selling
Pack up apartment
Move furniture to the Hardings
Clean apartment
Take finals
Get hair done
Class of 09 picture (I volunteered to organize taking our class photo)
Host 50-60 people at graduation party at the cabin Wednesday night
Clean cabin and prepare for party
Attend Klane's graduation (and subsequent family gathering) Thursday night
Pick up Carmen and fly to NY the same night

Oh yes, and I'm taking the terrifying clinical board in less than a week. Thanks, it feels good to get all that off my chest. Now how are we going to do this in just four days....?

4 comments:

JacPfef said...

Looking forward to seeing your take on New York!

MommaChelle said...

hey, let me know if we can help you pack things up or help you clean.

Christine said...

let me know if you need help for wednesday. really.

Tara said...

Hey, Angie! Haven't seen you guys for awhile. We just moved (but are still in Provo) which means I have boxes and I can get you more boxes from the hospital! Let me know if you still need them. - Tara (tarasteen@gmail.com)