Friday, April 24, 2009

pelham, new york




We made it to NY and we're staying in Pelham for the weekend until our apartment opens up next week. Bishop Green's son and his family are letting us stay with them. Hooray for the gospel family we have through the church! We are so grateful for kind people who are helping us along in this transition phase. There just happened to be a family that moved out of this adorable house this week, so we are staying here for tonight. Kind of shuffling around, but people have been so kind and helpful. And just look at how cute the neighborhoods are up here! We're about 30 minutes north of the city by train but are headed in for some sight seeing and my NERB orientation.

9 comments:

auddie said...

I'm glad you guys made it to New York safe. I just wanted to wish you good luck this weekend! I'm praying for you!

Ariel

The Graf Family said...

It looks like a really nice place. We are glad to hear that you are safe and happy!

emily kate said...

Good luck! Do you have my cell phone? Call me if you need anything. Will we see you at church Sunday? (Actually, I'm in primary so I hardly "see" anybody at church...)

Amber and Ryan said...

Good luck tomorrow Angie! We're thinking about you. You'll do great. I hope your loving the east coast.

Mallory said...

You're GONE. :(
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo
(You look so cute in the graduation pictures, seen below)

Morgan said...

AHH! How exciting! I'm glad to hear that you both got here safely. Please let me know if you need any help with anything when you get to the city. I know that you don't personally know me, but please know that I'm more than willing to help however I can. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have. I remember that I was SCARED OUT OF MY MIND when I first got here, so I know how helpful it is to have someone looking out for you :)

P.S. HopStop (http://www.hopstop.com/) will become your new best friend!

Mills Family said...

Oh wow! I feel like I'm on this adventure with you guys!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Take me along on your site seeing ok (meaning:take lots and lots of pics and then blog them!)

Sydna Graf said...

It's fun to see what you are doing. That red door is almost exactly like mine so I felt right at home looking at it.

Sharla said...

You have arrived!!! Way to go and thanks for the phone updates. Dad said you did awesome and that all is well today!! We knew it would be, cause you are such an amazing gal!! ..... and you have Klane with you!!!