Tuesday, April 7, 2009

why i love my klane

because after a hard week, he let me soak his shirt with my tears.

and after a long day, he called me telling me to
meet him at the wymount office for a car wash.



he greeted me with a big smile
and it felt good to be in shorts in the nice weather.
and to be sprayed with the hose.

(...but only a little, and in a flirty way)

and it brightened my day considerably.




because he doesn't mind setting the timer on the camera to take pictures.
even when we miss the first one...

and because when I'm laying in bed at night thinking
i'll never be able to pass my exams,
he tells me everything will work out.

and i know he's right.
thanks, husband. i love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. So cute. So fun. How wonderful to have such a great husband, huh?

Sara said...

1) I am going to miss you ALOT 2) we both really lucked out with our husbands huh? :) Love it.

Sharla said...

I agree totally with Sarah on both points! What a fun post and yes you will see the light at the end of this very long tunnel..... Dad had to remind me of that sometimes and it truly all works out eventually. You two are so cute!!