Friday, October 2, 2009

when we hang out, chocolate is usually involved. and i love it.

On Wednesday night Abbie and I got together with the intention to watch Glee and SYTYCD. The shows didn't end up happening. Which is great, because this happened:



We created the most delicious cupcakes on the planet. I'm not joking. Make these this weekend between sessions of General Conference and you will be so happy, sitting on your couch savoring the combination of spiritual enlightenment and white chocolate raspberry cream cheese frosting. DO IT.






We had so much fun chatting and baking and iPhoning (we are both iPhone newbies). I love Abbie. Check out her post here.

And by the way, I am so incredibly excited for General Conference. I am ready for a weekend of relaxing at home and listening to inspirational, uplifting talks by the great leaders of our church. We're so thankful for technology that makes it possible for us to stream it live from the internet! You can watch it online here!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Do you think any other cupcake can top this? I can't even imagine it.

I had so much fun. Thanks again for talking me through my FB drama. Ugh. Now excuse me, I have a hot date with my laundry.

Lindsay said...

i miss your treats!!!

Sharla said...

I really want to make these, I even bought all the ingredients! What a great pair of bakers you make. Friends make everything more fun!

Mills Family said...

ANG, I just love you!! That sums it up!

Katherine said...

Isn't it great to be able to watch General Conference online? I think my favorite talk (so far) has been Pres. Monson's sermon on Service. Loved the jar of "warm fuzzies" and all the sweet stories. I just wish we could've seen his face (instead of the jar photo) as he began describing it. He always makes the funniest and most priceless expressions!

BTW, fun cupcakes! Are you reading the recipe off of your iPhone?!

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

I'm totally going to make these! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for the recipe!