Sunday, October 18, 2009

angie's family visits: day 1

I had the best time with my parents and brother here! It was such a fun weekend. My only regrets are that they couldn't stay longer and that I didn't take more pictures. Here are some of their shots from day one:

Their flight got in very early and they were at our apartment by 7:00 am. Good thing they were early because I was so excited I could hardly sleep anyway. We had breakfast together before Klane and I headed to work. While we were working they were able to see a ton of cool sights.



Isn't he just about the cutest little brother you've ever seen? I love him.


They came and saw me at work, we went to DDB to visit Klane and had lunch together.


Of course we wanted to make sure they tried Halal food!



More sights, and at the end of the day we met at Serendipity for a yummy dinner!

the famous frozen hot chocolate



I just really love them!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Thank you for that wonderful reminder of our time with you! I will post soon and add to the memories. I am trying hard not to miss you too bad realizing we have Thanksgiving right around the corner and then Christmas!! We must be Thankful!