Thursday, October 29, 2009

i love wedding things, so...



I can't help posting this. Blog friend Morgan shared it and I am obsessed. Watching these videos from Iris and Light makes me want to get married all over again, and use them for my videography. If you are in Utah and are getting married soon, please use them and I can live vicariously through you. (Watching these also reeeeeally makes me wish I had a Canon 5D Mark II. Full-frame photographic joy! 1080p Video capabilities! Think of the possibilities! Sigh.)

Why can't married couples make fun videos like this? I think it should be a regular occurrence. You know, to document your journey through married life together. It makes sense... right? Ok it doesn't make sense. But I want a video like this! So so cute. Love it.

9 comments:

becca said...

here are some pics from the wedding: http://ashthegreatestshowonearth.blogspot.com/2009/10/j-3-b-wedding-weekend.html

http://casa-de-dereon.blogspot.com/2009/10/we-like-to-party-we-like-we-like-to.html

Morgan said...

I'm obsessed, too;) Seriously, though, how could anyone not be? They're just so much fun and so, so cute.

I completely agree with you. I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched these. Shouldn't everyone have one of these? Really, how could a couple ever get mad at each other when they have one of these cute videos to remind them of better days? Ok. Maybe they could, but I think that this would make them get happy real quick.

I'm so happy that you shared, too. I really think that everyone should be able to enjoy this cuteness:)

Angie said...

becca thanks for sharing! oh the joy of blog connections. my world is brighter because of blogs.

Abbie said...

That's just not fair. Why did everything get so cool and artsy after we got married.

Lindsay said...

This is sickening how cute this is.

k. said...

I have no objections to doing this while married. None at all.

And the 5D Mark II has changed my life. Obsessed with my camera. I really am.

Sydna Graf said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but Pioneer Woman is coming to NYC on Dec. 12th. I just read it on her blog. She will be in SLC on Nov. 4th and I was so planning on being there, but now I have a regional church training meeting that day AT THE SAME TIME! I guess I will do the right thing and go to my church meeting, but I am bummed nonetheless!

Krystyna said...

ugh. amazing! I want a video like this!!! Is it to late? :)

Ryan and Donna said...

Your Mother's comment is remarkably absent from this post. I think I know what Santa is going to bring for Christmas!