Tuesday, October 27, 2009

monday night at the shack

Monday night. Spontaneous FHE date night. Shake Shack.









I love the shack at night, because I love the lights hanging from the trees. I also love the fall leaves. And I loved that there was almost no line, but it wasn't too chilly out. Every time I eat that burger I love it more.

Mostly I love love love the man sitting across from me at our little table under the lights. He is so good to me. I could never make it out here without him by my side.

6 comments:

Sharla said...

I agree 100% Thank Heavens for Klane! He is such a good guy and even though there are ups and downs in life, he is your Rock, always reliable and there for you! He is such a great support and your best buddy! It makes us feel so secure that you are in good hands. What a great family home evening at the shake shack. I miss NYC!! Mostly I miss you two!!

Abbie said...

we're going tomorrow. i wish you were coming with us.

Morgan said...

Do you mind if I join you for FHE next week? How fun!
The more that I hear about Shake Shack, the more I want to go. I seriously can't believe that I've never been before. It's ridiculous. The next time that I come to New York, I'm going. I am. Mark my words.

Dayna said...

I want a burger now. Bad. I wish there was a Shake Shack in Utah so I could try it.

I looooove the lights outside. What a cute set up.

We love Klane too. You are a lucky gal and he is one lucky guy.

Katherine said...

What a fun date night and the perfect fall evening to go out! I love the lights hanging from the trees-- it looks magical! You guys are such a cute couple.

Gaskin Girl said...

Shake Shack seems like THE place to eat in NYC. Do they franchise? We've GOT to get one in Cleveland! :)

I love the hanging lights too!