Monday, January 18, 2010

Designer Braces

Going back to work this morning was hard since it seemed like everyone else had the day off. But I still really enjoy my job at the orthodontic office.

An example: the cutest thing happened the other day. I put on a little girl's braces, and when I asked her if she knew what colors she wanted, she pulled out this picture she had created to show just how she wanted her braces. Her mom said she had been so excited, and had "designed her mouth" days earlier. It was so adorable. She drew all the teeth and wrote what color she wanted on each one (a different color on each tooth!). I almost died of cuteness. Working with kids is so entertaining.


Don't worry, her mom gave me permission and was standing right there when I took the photo. But check out that drawing! Isn't that just so cute?!

9 comments:

Yelena said...

awww. that is so adorable!! :) she is one talented tooth artist! :)

Sharla said...

I Love Orthodontics! I am going to send you the e-mail Justin sent to his Dad today, it will make you smile!

Anonymous said...

I was an idiot and would ask for like forest green and black so my teeth looked dirty. I was 10.

Abbie said...

That is so cute! Oh my. How creative is she? And she is beautiful. I hope my kids do stuff like that.

Miralva & Mason said...

Oh how cute!! I love little kids. Cute little moments like these make me want to hug them! Even tho i know i cant, their so cute. I wish I was there to see it!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Ang I seriously love your blog. You have such talent! I love reading about your adventures in NYC and living vicariously through your words and pictures.... mmmmm and pretending like I can eat everything you make.... Can you overnight fed ex those burrito's to me next time you make them?

Katherine said...

Darling. Little kids are the best! And how lucky is she that YOU were the one putting on her braces?!?! No wonder she had such a big, bright, beautiful smile! Who wouldn't? :)

Morgan said...

Oh my, this is just the cutest! Now she is someone who is clearly very excited about getting braces. I was pretty much the exact opposite.

I just have to thank you again for all of your very sweet comments. I've thanked you before, but I feel as though I haven't made it clear enough that I am really and truly very grateful. I don't think that you realize all of the ways in which you have inspired me. One day we will have to meet (in person) and then I'll have to tell you all about it:)

Lindsay said...

That is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I LOVE IT!