Friday, January 1, 2010

Morning Glory

New Year's Day. We awoke to beautiful mountain views and homemade waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. The combined powers of the Harding/Graf women produced a delicious breakfast. We also successfully blew the circuits about five times with the combined powers our waffle irons, mixers, skillets and hot cocoa makers, but finally found a plug-to-outlet-to-wall ratio that worked. It was a great way to start off the new year, with the people we love most: our family.

Please no one get mad at me for posting pictures of you in all your morning glory. I think you are all handsome and beautiful and I love you.































I think my parents are getting baby-hungry. My mom loved watching Mollie while Lynsie and kids played in the snow. Mollie even watched a little football with my dad. :) Good thing Kyle and Michelle are having a little one this summer. Whew! Pressure's off! ;)




Don't you just love her eyes? I love this little girl.



After breakfast Ryan suited up for his turn at sledding. I snuck out for a few pictures. He and Chris were having a great time. I loved how Ryan refused to try to walk up the hill at first, and waited for his dad to pick him up and carry him back to the top. So cute. Bundled up in his winter clothes and looking like a brown marshmallow, he reminded me of Randy in his snow suit in A Christmas Story.


(click to enlarge!)













6 comments:

Abbie said...

Your mom so wants you to have a baby! Look at that picture. She wants you to have a baby! And so do I!

Yum! I'm coming next New Year's Morning.

Those little ones are too cute! And I love that you don't have choose - that your families just get together! SO FUN!

You really need to show me tricks. I'm getting excited for our date of camera learning. When should we do it?

Sheralee said...

i LOVE all your pictures!! And all your new posts! Your nieces and nephews are probably the cutest kids I've ever seen! I love how Tessa had all her princesses around her breakfast plate. :) I hope I have at least one little girl like that some day!

Sydna Graf said...

I loved the princess picture, though it made me kind of sad to realize that we are so out of the princess stage. Oh well, at least most of my girls aren't to the liking boys stage. I'm glad you had such a fun visit.

Lindsay said...

What amazing pictures! Can your family adopt me.......PLEASE!!!

Katherine said...

Cozy. Beautiful. Fun. Yummy. Exciting. What a perfect way to start the New Year!

You're right. Everyone looks handsome and beautiful!

Sharla said...

We do know how to party and there is no stopping us when we combine our super powers with the Hardings. What a great time we had during the break. Thanks for making such a wonderful difference in our family. I just love adding to the family thru marriage. You and Kyle have chosen well!