Sunday, May 3, 2009

anniversary celebrated, and two blurry photos

After a trek to IKEA yesterday to get furniture (pictures coming once it's built and arranged), we had a more official anniversary dinner at Celeste, an Italian place on the UWS. It was amazing. It's very small, some of the tables are seriously 5 inches apart. They don't take reservations but are in high demand; we went at 9 and waited for 30 minutes for a table. It was totally worth it. The food was fantastic, and it was so fun to sit across from Klane laughing and talking and enjoying the evening. I love being married to him, I love that he puts up with my impatience and my sometimes complaints. I love that he makes me laugh, and I love that he's such a deeply good person. Happy two years, babe!



Here's the truth: we were trying to take this picture and kept laughing. This is our last attempt:


I love us.

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Happy Anniversary!! You have so much to Celebrate!

Dayna said...

Congratulations on the big 2!!!!!!!

it only gets better, thats what i say.

looks like you guys had a pleasant romantic evening. what a cute couple you make.

Yelena said...

congratulations! :]
i absolutely lovee that last photo. it makes me smile. :]

Mallory said...

too cute