Sunday, May 17, 2009

back to our roots



We had a nice (although short) trip to So UT for Miralva's bridal shower. I'm so excited for her and Mason to be married in June, they are going to be a great couple. It was so fun to visit with family we don't get to see as often as we'd like. I really enjoyed seeing all of you and wish that it could happen more often! I love visiting Cedar City; it brings back childhood memories of summer and Christmas vacations. It's just a nice place to be.

I went running yesterday morning up the canyon trail. It was so beautiful that when I got back and my parents were heading out, I grabbed their camera and ran the trail again with them. I was sort of exhausted the rest of the day, but at least I got a picture of the red rock.

Klane is doing well in New York, although I feel bad he's alone out there. He's been keeping very busy with work at DDB. He says they're keeping him occupied now and giving him lots to do. He's already designed some ads for Hertz, website for Electrolux and some other things for drug companies... as well as a lot of things I can't remember. It's hard to keep up with what projects he's on since it's always changing!

6 comments:

Sharla said...

Loved our quick trip celebrating such wonderful people and also getting to visit everyone. We are sure enjoying our time with you Angie and all our visits.

Calee said...

Cedar is a lot the same for me as it is for you; it reminds me of trips to grandma's house. We do the same trail every time we are down there:).

SheraLyn said...

Thanks for all of your yummy food. It was so much fun to visit. I wish we could spend more time together!

Mallory said...

Hey, quick creepy question: were you driving on the freeway this morning headed toward Salt Lake in a red car? I was on the freeway and thought I saw you...I would've been the one in the red 12 passenger Boys and Girls Club van. If not, just ignore me.

The Graf Family said...

Wow running the trail twice...maybe someday for me. :)
Alisha

Mitzi said...

Ange, these pictures make me happy. I recognized them before I read where you were. We have done that trail many a time. Heavenly Father created a beautiful place for us didn't he!!!