Monday, May 11, 2009

i'm back!


It's true. I'm back in Utah. I'll be here for almost three weeks, working and wrapping up loose ends and soaking up time with family. Everyone thought we were crazy when we'd tell them I was going home randomly for three weeks. Just believe us, it makes sense and there are good reasons. Although, I am really missing Klane and starting to wonder what in the world I was thinking. Who cares that we were burning up our savings, living unemployed for months in NYC?! I want my husband! I wouldn't have thought I would feel like I was leaving home when I flew out of New York, but I really did.

I will post our pics from Saturday when I have a second.

4 comments:

Casey said...

NOOOO!!!! Please come back. We never did another date night and I thought this next weekend would be just perfect...oh sad, but I shall await your return with excitement!!!

Unknown said...

Be safe in UT...it can get dangerous.

Sharla said...

Good to have you home for a little while, but it seems that half of you is missing! Where is our cute son in law?

Mills Family said...

Oh, you are home safe! But, I do understand you missing your cute husband terribly!! I'm sure he is missing you like crazy! Good to have you back in UTAH!