Friday, May 15, 2009

lately we've been grateful for...


Video chat. (Husband, it was so good to see you last night.) Last night we "hung out" for almost two hours while Klane cooked himself dinner and I made brownies and cookies for a bridal shower tonight. Video chat is almost as good as being there. Almost. :)

Tonight I am taking an excursion with the family to Cedar City for my cousin's fiance's bridal shower. I'm glad I'm staying so busy. With work and bridal showers and get-togethers with friends and family, I'm more distracted from missing my Klane. Two weeks from today I go back to him!

5 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

LOVE it. :) I'm assuming this means he got back in to the apartment?

Yelena said...

aw. you guys are so cute together! :)

Angie said...

yes, he's back in! a big sigh of relief for me. good to know your husband isn't homeless. :)

Dayna said...

steve and i too are so grateful for this!!!!! the best is doing the "effects" while talking to each other- gets us cracking up every time. you should try it

Mills Family said...

Oh, that is so cool..that video cam stuff! That also makes you feel a little "not so far away"!!