Friday, May 22, 2009

surprise for husband



After a run this morning, I gave our cars a much needed wash. I think Klane would've wanted his car to get some attention. I've realized I love our cars now that we're thinking about planning on selling them if we stay in the city. I've been driving Klane's truck and it's so fun. I have great memories in that truck. Klane drove up in it to pick me up for our first date, and I thought he was probably the hottest thing on the face of the earth. We've watched many movies in the back of it. I learned to drive a stick in that truck. Together we paid it off and got it fixed. Maybe it's silly to be so attached to a car, but I'm sad to think about selling ours!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Wanna come get our car too while you're at it ;) JK. Ours is dirty to the max!!!!!!

What sweet wife you are. Klane is lucky.

Klane said...

Klane IS lucky.