Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the report


I am so excited, I just wanted to share with all of you. I've finally received all of my scores from the various board exams I took the last few months. I passed all of them, and actually did really well! So here is a recap.

National Board (written exam) : 93% (but my scores were in the top 98.5% of the country!)

Western Regional Anesthesia Board (written/practical) : Pass (It's a pass/fail grade)

North East Regional Board (clinical) : 100%

North East Regional Board (written) : 97%

I can't believe I received no deductions at all on my clinical, that is such great news. Now I just have send in my scores to apply for a license to practice as a dental hygienist in the state of New York, and I can finally start working!

12 comments:

Christine said...

congratulations angie!! i didn't know you had to take a NERB written. that stinks. but you passed beautifully!!

Unknown said...

great job!

Sharla said...

Way to go!! We are not surprised in the least, and it is great that you are always pleasantly surprised. You are a smarty, but more than that you are an incredible young lady who seeks to do good and be a friend and be the best wife and daughter and sister ever! Thanks for all your efforts! You make our life as parents so rewarding and I am sure your husband would agree with me as well.

Dayna said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has got to feel SO GOOD.

Klane said...

I'm not surprised. Probably because you already told me on the phone. You are a genious, and a babe.

Sheralee said...

Angie you are amazing!!!! That is so cool. You've always been an inspiration for me. :)

Mallory said...

Congratulations, that is very, very impressive!

theRach said...

I am most impressed, and very proud of you....way to go, Ang!!

The Graf Family said...

That is Awesome!! Congrats !! We had so much fun chatting with you last weekend. We have to do it again, but go out to lunch next time. :)
Alisha

Ross Co. said...

Was there ever any doubt that you were awesome?!

Yelena said...

wow. you did an amazing job! :) congrats! :) good luck with everything else.. :)

Gaskin Girl said...

Hooray! Go, Angie! I'm so glad I had you clean my teeth that one time. How lucky for me I got the best hygienist E-V-E-R! :) Good luck with the license application and such. I'm sure everything will turn out as good as can be!