Thursday, May 7, 2009

billy elliot

Last night my parents kindly took us to John's Pizzeria (recommended by our friends Kelsey and Robby, very delicious), and then to see Billy Elliot on Broadway. It had great dancing, but unfortunately we can't recommend it. There was a lot of really bad language. We're excited to see Wicked on Friday night since we already know that one's a winner. It was fun to go to the theater though! The kid that played Billy was extremely talented. Klane's first Broadway play, how fun!




After the play, we walked outside to find a huge rainstorm!
There were hardly any people on the street,
and since we didn't have jackets or umbrellas
we ran through Times Square in the rain.
We were quickly soaked, so we just enjoyed the moment and walked.
It was quite fun and a little romantic, actually.


My favorite part was coming home to snuggle up in bed with Klane.
I love being married to this guy.
Oh, husband. I love you so much.

2 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

You better get your blow up mattress soon b/c I've already missed too much! LOL! Everything looks so fun! I don't have my own internet connection so I don't get to look at your blog very often. If I did there would be a comment on EVERYTHING you write!

Yelena said...

i lovee that picture of you in the rain in the middle of the street! pretty awesome! :]