Friday, May 8, 2009

peter luger: best steak in new york

We tried to make reservations for Peter Luger and were told they were booked two months in advance. Dad called on the off chance that there was a cancellation and we were in! We made the trek to Brooklyn for the "best steak in New York". I'm so glad we went because the food was amazing and we had a really fun time. Good thing it was the kind of place where you could take pictures of yourselves eating steak right off the bone. Haha we are crazy.



Their wall of Zagat awards as the best steakhouse in NYC. They've won twenty something years in a row!


This one made me laugh. I don't know if I'd swim to Brooklyn, but it was pretty good.



My parents are hilarious. Yes, we are silly.

3 comments:

Yelena said...

oh wow. looks like you guys are having a great time!
i lovee that picture of your parents..the very last one. its so adorable! :]

C-Rod said...

love the blog redesign. You guys look like your having soo much fun, probably too much fun. Tell your husband to call me so I can catch up with him. Love you guys!

Sheralee said...

Oh my goodness your blog makes me so hungry!!!! I love seeing your pics and I'm so glad you're really living it up while you live in New York! Love you!