Thursday, May 7, 2009

midtown madness

My parents and I met Klane for lunch, then spent the afternoon in Midtown. We went to the American Girl store since I used to be obsessed with those when I was little and found out the one I have is now retired and is probably a collector's item. (So... if I'm ever short on cash at least I can sell Samantha.) We went to Rockefeller Center, to the Top of the Rock, bought delicious Swiss chocolate, and visited the MoMA. It was such a fun afternoon!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous you went to the MoMA. So jealous.

Ryan and Donna said...

From Rome to Paris to New York in 2weeks...your parents live an exciting life. Hey, I drove to kanarraville last saturday!

Thats fun they were able to come out and visit with you. I remember when Mike worked on Wall Street after his graduation and the remaining 10 of us traveled out to visit him in New York. We received some VERY interesting looks from people as our family all walked together through the streets of New York and into his office at Goldman Sachs. Mike's boss about died as 10 Mormons (all smiling, of course) strolled into his executive office! Come to think of it, I think Mike changed jobs shortly after our visit.

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Ok, I totally used to love the American girl series and dolls too! I love seeing your adventures in NYC! By the way, you look so cute. I love your hair!

Christine said...

LOL american girl...i totally read all those books.

:)