Tuesday, August 11, 2009

angie harding, rdh

Well, I survived! Thanks to all your prayers, well-wishes, and thoughts coming my way all day. I could definitely feel it, and I love you all.

I am pretty tired but things went really well today. I saw a full day of patients, so I cleaned eight people's teeth. I was surprised how I was able to get each cleaning done with the time I had! And it helped that everyone at the office was so nice and helpful, and really saved me with all the computer stuff I still don't know. They were so understanding and took care of all the scheduling, etc. The receptionists told me that when the patients came to the desk after their appointments and were asked how their visit was, they all said they really liked me and they had a great experience. Woo hoo!

And at the end of the day, they invited me to come back and work next Tuesday. I don't know if that means they're hiring me, or if they're extending the working interview another day so I can work with both doctors. Either way, I think being invited to come back is good news. :) I'll keep you posted, of course.

So there you have it! Thanks again for the wonderful support from every one of you. It really does mean the world to me and honestly helped me so much! I could feel your prayers all day long.

13 comments:

Sara said...

you rock :D (but we already knew that)

Ashleigh said...

Wahoo!! Congrats and good luck!

Mills Family said...

Yeah Ang! I'm so excited for you and we'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Hey!....I need my teeth cleaned! When can you schedule me in???

Abbie said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

That doesn't surprise me one bit, you are awesome. Good luck next Tuesday!

Sharla said...

Dad thinks you are doing great and that for sure it is so both Dr.s can meet you and check out your mad skills. Just keep on doing what you have been trained so well to do and you will be a huge success. Hope you like the pkg. Love ya, see ya, bye

Alyssa/Jo said...

Told ya. You rocked it! I love all the lighthouse pics. You are an artist too ;)

McKenzie... said...

Angie!! I saw on facebook you had a blog and I found you! I love all your pictures. You are seriously so talented. And the cooking blog...you are my hero! Everything looks amazing it will be my new favorite site. So I left you a message on FB but I saw that you wrote you don't check it often. But my husband Jesse and I are leaving North Carolina on the 22nd and thinking about driving to DC then up to New York for a day or two. I was wondering if you guys will still be there and if we could crash on your floor for a night or two??? I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see all the incredible things you do.
~McKenzie Stanley Ward

Sarah said...

YAY! congrats! That is so exciting!!

Morgan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO happy to hear that it went so well! I'll be praying that next Tuesday is just as fantastic.

Kaylene & Dave said...

You're our most favorite hygenist! Not only are you extremely competent, but all you have to do is flash that beautiful smile and people see that there is something wonderful about you! WE LOVE YOU!

Christine said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i'm so glad it went well! and it wasn't all that bad, huh? wahooooooooooooo!

Sharla said...

What incredible support you have sis! You are one lucky gal!!