Saturday, August 22, 2009

let's go mets!

On Thursday my office was offering free Mets tickets to all the employees, so I snagged some and Klane and I hopped on the train right after work and headed to Citi Field in Queens for a night at the ball game! It was kind of spontaneous and so fun.



Oh, he's handsome.


Turned out they were VIP tickets, so we got to go in this exclusive (air conditioned!) lounge, and also got really great seats.


Okay, so our pocket-size camera isn't the best. Like I said, we went straight from work, it was all I had.


Brand-new Citi Field is so nice.



And... they have a Shake Shack. Oh yes. Sometimes I forget how delicious it really is. Totally worth waiting in line for two innings.




Nothing more all-american than watching a baseball game eating burgers, shakes and fries. It was so much fun.

4 comments:

Ren said...

I pray the Mets suffer unremitting losses!

DIE METS!

Sharla said...

Yummy! You always make the food look so mouth watering good! And we just made some leftovers for our lunch. Dang, we needed some Ice Berg or JCW's or something more exciting. We are headed down to Hatch to scout for Elk this weekend. Another Brian Graf adventure. Life is never boring when you are married to your Dad.

Angie said...

Hahaha, I'll assume you meant life is never boring when YOU are married to MY dad. lol, i knew what you meant. Hope you have fun! I'll have to call you.

k. said...

Fun, fun, I love Citi Field. Best food ever (including tacos + blue smoke). And funny, I took almost that exact same photo the other week with the tickets + the field in the background. I loved our way-up-high seats. :)