Tuesday, August 18, 2009

inspiration



This is absolutely beautiful (and while we're on the subject, so is this). It made me want to cry, tears of joy and sadness and sympathy and admiration and inspiration.

Over the past year I've come to love this family I don't even know. I've donated money, I've participated in events, I've posted about it on my blog, I've cried for them, I've prayed for them, I've put their name in the temple prayer rolls every time I go. As I'm sure many other people do, I feel connected to this family. Looking at the pictures on this post makes me wish so badly I had been able to be there, to partake in the spirit of life and love and to be inspired.

I am so inspired by their love, their faith, and their incredible positive outlook on life. Makes my problems seem pretty small. Makes me want to be more grateful. Makes me want to be a better person, to live each day to the fullest. Life is beautiful.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

That is so beautiful and inspirational! Thanks for introducing her to us all over your blog and keeping us posted with her from time to time.

Dayna said...

ditto on everything you said

Morgan said...

Over the course of the past few days, I have felt so blessed to have been able to read posts from people like you, people who have managed to put all of my feelings into words so beautifully. Thank you for writing this.

Sharla said...

Oh Nie Nie, she has changed our lives forever! Anyone having a bad day should check in with her and see her amazing life and attitude thru good and bad and horrible times! She is evidence that all truly is well!!