Sunday, August 9, 2009

stand burger

We heard that Stand serves one of the best burgers in the city, so we went to check it out.




Loved the sweet potato fries, the delicious burgers, and an apple pie shake!
We're searching for a thick ice-cream shake like you get in Utah, such as at JCW's...
nothing so far has even come close, but we'll let you know what we find.





Then we went for a walk, and eventually found ourselves at Madison Square Park.
Took some pics, admired the Empire State Building.



We found these fun hats in the 23rd Street subway station.

6 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

You are officially who I will go to if I ever have questions on where to find good food. Every time I look at your blog I get hungry from all of the amazing food you eat! Looks like you are still lovin the apple!

Lindsay said...

YUMMY! Those burgers DO look good!

Ryan and Donna said...

Good Luck tomorrow (tuesday) at your working interview. Don't worry about being nervous...you are reacting like anybody would. Nerves keep you focused. Just remember, you've got lots of family and friends pulling for you. You'll do great! Keep us posted. Check out the link I sent to Klane's email.
--Ry

Halfords said...

I love all your pictures! I want to know how your interview goes tomorrow. You'll be great!

Sharla said...

We just got back from Alaska and I am on repentance mode from all the food we over indulged on, but come October I will ready for a NYC style burger.

Sharla said...

Loved the hats. Date night could not be better than a night out on the town in New York!