Sunday, September 13, 2009

be prepared...

I'm laughing. I just uploaded pics from my little camera and remembered this one of my purse, on the bus ride to DC.


I'm laughing at myself for feeling the need to pack so many treats for a three day trip. I just thought we should be prepared! What if we couldn't find food? Between the peaches, banana muffins, cereal bars, nuts, swedish fish, and sour patch kids, at least I knew that we wouldn't starve on our vacation. :)

Klane might think I'm a little crazy, but he won't be laughing if a famine hits.
He'll be feasting on Sour Patch Kids with me.

4 comments:

sherstuff said...

you are your mamas girl!

Katherine said...

You will make a wonderful mommy someday. Klane will be VERY thankful for your detailed preparation!

Angie said...

Haha, sheri that's exactly what I was thinking, this is just what my mom does! And I always love it and appreciate it.

Ashlyn said...

That's so funny. I'm so glad to see that someone thinks the same as me. I always pack food for our little vacations. My father in law laughed at me because I packed PBJ's for Disney Land. A girl's gotta eat when a girl wants to eat.