Tuesday, September 15, 2009

live jazz on park ave



We like to meet up for lunch around 54th and Park. That's between our offices.
Monday there was a free jazz concert across the street from our usual spot. Sweet!

What could be better than hangin out with your best friend,
in gorgeous weather,
with pb&j's, a banana and sodas,
listening to live music?


Oh, and speaking of live music...
check out this fun video from our DC trip. I almost forgot about it!
National Symphony Orchestra, live at the Capitol:


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Aren't free concerts fun? That was a cute little stolen kiss right in front of the Capitol-- a bit of sweet symphonic footage for your posterity!

Morgan said...

So is it possible for the cutest couple ever to become even cuter? Umm, apparently so. That video so cute. Seriously. Memories like those are going to be so special to the two of you one day.

And let me just thank you for making my day. Between your incredibly sweet comment and the fact that you're looking into cameras (Does it mean that you're really doing it? Tell me, quick, before I get too excited!), I don't know what to be happier about. I think I'm actually happier about the film. Is that really selfish of me? Really, you're gonna love, love, love, looooooove it. Just you wait and see.

And let me not fail to mention that I think that you are just fabulous. I mean obviously. That would be why I read your blog. You've inspired me in so many ways:)