Thursday, December 10, 2009

After hours at the office

I love my job. One of my coworkers has a connection with Bobbi Brown and somehow managed to get a team of makeup artists to give us all free makeovers after work! We transformed the clinic into a makeup salon. It was a party! There was music and food and even wine, which seemed so fancy to me. ;) Of course I skipped that part. Anyway, the evening was so much fun.


Learning about all the expensive products I supposedly need, like under-eye cream. Who knew?


Who would've thought a dental chair would make such a great place for a makeover?


Even Dr. Salzer stayed after for a makeover (she's the blonde one in the chair)


Me, Andrea and Meaghan with our finished faces. Look at these beautiful ladies I work with! I love these girls.



The finished product. Rosy cheeks and sort-of smoky eyes.



Another fun "after hours" moment at Dr. Lemchen's office: Spontaneous karaoke with Annie and Meaghan after work in the records room. Yes, we have a karaoke machine there. Just in case.



Fun times with good friends from work. Did I mention I love my job?

17 comments:

Amber and Ryan said...

Wow! That is sweet! What a fun place to work!

Lindsay said...

HOW HOW HOW fun is that!??!?!?!?!? So cool. I told you that you need to start modeling!

Yelena said...

nice...looks like it was a great time! :)
love the idea of makeovers with work friends. great bonding experience! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...especially if you got to take home any samples of that make up. A girl can dream!
I love that the first karaoke screen says, "I feel drunk" hahaha.

Sharla said...

Wow! Like I said, you are runway material and it was so fun to get your text last night and share in the excitement. What a great time and you are so beautiful with our without Bobby!

Sharla said...

Opps! I mean Bobbi! How could I be so foolish!

tricia&keith said...

I wish i worked with you! That looks so fun! You look so good!

Lynsie said...

How fun! So now I need you to teach me how to do it! you look fantastic!

Abbie said...

That is so FUN!! You look gorgeous!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Now that's a party!!! Makeup and cheese trays, yes please!! You look beautiful as always!! Miss you!!! I'm scrolling to your holiday posts and can't wait to see the pictures you posted, hooray for Christmas!!!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Pretty sure whatever boss brings Bobbi Brown artists to the office would be an instant favorite in my book! How fun :-)

Morgan said...

Umm yeah, I think I'd love your job, too! SO FUN. And of course you look absolutely gorgeous!

Mills Family said...

Oh!!! I LOVE your job Ang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

A. Can we trade offices?
B. Totally us on the pantsless video (nope - not offering context for other readers of these comments :)!)
C. You look beautiful!
D. We met a couple who knows you! Casey and Todd?
E. Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

That makes me way too excited to graduate. As does everything else. I'm glad you're having so many great experiences! Thanks for all the awesome recipes too!

Katherine said...

What an uber-cool experience-- I am so jealous! I have always liked Bobbi Brown and her approach to makeup.

Your mom is right-- you ARE runway material, Angie! And as gorgeous as you look with the rosy cheeks and smoky eyes (so glamorous), you are stunning just the way you are!

Kera said...

hi,
i always see comments you make on my friend alyssa jo's blog and my sister in law (kathryn whiting). i know its a small mormon world :) i rarely blog surf but had to let you know i was peeking in on your blog :) i see you work in a dental office. my hubby is a dentist and i am always so curious as to how they do it in big cities. it would be very cool.